Sunday, April 22, 2007

brown county

Yesterday was such a beautiful day!! I love Saturdays!!! We slept in and then around 9am got up and decided to go to Brown County State Park for the day. We got ready and took the puppy with us. It was only $5 to get into the park. We had a great time. Jeremiah ended up wanting to go fishing, so we went to the Park Office and got a fishing license for the day and then went to a bait and tackle shop for the gear. If we would have planned ahead we would have brought his fishing pole and stuff from home. Anyway, we spent the rest of the day at the lake fishing. Lilly loved being outside all day! I was hoping to get some sun, but you can't really tell.

This past week at work I had to get a training package together of everything that I do in my job. It is funny because I guess I just didn't realize how much knowledge I really have. I guess when you do the same thing everyday for 3 years you don't even realize how much you know and have learned over that time. It was hard to remember every detail and write it all out. In a way I really am going to miss my job. Not the people necessarily ( a couple) but more the work itself. It is comfortable feeling to come in and know what I am doing. I know however that God has something else out there for me and it really is definately time for a change. I am still praying about what to do. I never heard back from St. Francis but I am going to call them tomorrow. My husband and I pray every night, and this has been our number one request. I guess the biggest thing is it is scary not knowing where you are going. God knows! I have to trust Him. He has never let me down before!!

Well, I have to go do laundry. Our laundry is ridiculously out of control. Neither of us like to fold laundry, but it has to be done. I want it all done and put away for the week.

Later~

2 comments:

Godluvsu2 said...

That's funny...I hate laundry, but Mark doesn't mind it, yet I do it. He was doing it a lot when we had to go to his mom's because I worked during the day and night and didn't have the time. Now that we have our own washer and dryer...I get to do them. But, we are both bad about putting it up - I'm worse, but I'm working on it. We try to do all of the cleaning on Sat. and let the house get a little crazy through out the week. But, when I say clean on Sat. I mean scrub the toilet, bath tub, vacuum, laundry, everything! Of course we have a dish washer so they get done a lot instead of every 2 weeks. Isn't doing the chores as a married couple, fun? Sike! So, i can't wait to see you this weekend. Are you coming to brunch at Lori's at 11am on Sat.? We are going to Beth's wedding after that.

Erica said...

My answer. Don't fold. Hang them. I hang everything that is hangable. :) Problem solved.