Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The sun will come out

It has been raining since yesterday afternoon. Thank goodness the sun finally came out. My dog will not use the bathroom outside in the rain! This morning when I got up she got all excited to go outside, I put her leash on and she bounded for the door. She ran down the stairs and then suddenly came to a dead stop, because she realized it was pouring down rain. It was really quite humorous. She seriously wouldn't go any further. She came back in the house and was so dissapointed, it was like someone burst her bubble. She is so fun!! Anyway, the sun finally came back out and she was all excited to go outside again.

I was listening to song today, one of my husbands CD's, The Crabb family...probably never heard of them...anyway, one of the songs the chorus says, then out of nowhere the storm was over, the sun could shine again. I don't know all the rest of the words but that part just keeps going over and over in my head and it really made me think. I may have "rainy" days or times in my life, but the sun will always shine again. Gods promises are always true. He will never leave me or forsake me. Sometimes I just have to wait out the storm, and like the puppy I may be dissapointed but I just need to remember that the sunshine is around the corner.

Okay, well gotta go...I have to eat dinner before going to work in the nursery tonight at church.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Rob -

It looks good. The first thing I notice is that your blog does not allow anonymous comments. So, if you mom reads your blog or anyone else without a blog, then they can't comment. Here's what to do:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Make sure it says "No" for adding blog to listings. (This is to keep random people finding your blog. If they find your blog it should be by coincidence or linking through another blog. It will cut back spam comments.)

3. Click over to Comments under Settings.

4. Change "Who can comment" to Anyone.

5. Hit Yes for word verification for comments. (When I first started blogging I would get mass spam comments, but with this protection they would have to find you individual site and post a comment.)

I have still gotten a couple spam comments, but if you ever run into that I can tell you how to delete the comment.

I'll e-mail with how to add people to your links on the sidebar.

I'm looking forward to the week of the 28th. :)

Godluvsu2 said...

I love you and miss you! Great start on your blog. There is still a lot of things I am still learning on here, but I like to just play around and figure them out although Erica has helped a lot! Did you remember yesterday was her b-day? 4/11 and 4/1 was her anniversary. 4/8 was Lesely & Kevin's 1 yr. anniv., kevin's b-day, and easter--it must have been crazy for them. Are you coming to Beth Gustitus' wedding on the 28th? Well, I want to see you!