Friday, April 27, 2007

a House

I am so glad it is Friday and my friends are coming into town this weekend!!! Yippeee!!!!
The weather is ridiculous though, cold and rainy!

Pray for us. We are really considering buying a house. I am excited, but at the same time it is kind of scary just because I don't know that much about it. It is a big responsibility, but also an investment. We have been praying about it for a couple of months and actually talking to an agent for about a month now. We have met with her once and gone over general stuff like credit and all that. We are now at the point of being pre-approved and actually talking to a realtor and finding something we like. Our lease here at our apartment is up next month so we are debating on what to do. I think we are just going to sign up for a month to month lease even though we will have to pay an extra $70 a month. We are going to get rid of our digital cable and call it even. We will see what we find.

This song was in my head when I woke up this morning. It really was comforting, I love this song...it is an oldie but a goodie!

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking you as a precious jewel
Lord to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

chorus: Jesus you're the lamb of God
Worthy is your name
Jesus you're the lamb of God
Worthy is your name

Taking my sin my cross my shame
Rising again I bless your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down you pick me up
When I am dry you fill my cup
You are my all in all

No comments: